Tuesday 14 September 2010

Holding Blog

Hello,

I awoke this morning pumped full of the fecund juices of creation. But more on that later. Before I write again I have some missions to go on. Promises to keep:

1) Acquire (some?) Grace.

2) Learn to communicate more effectively. It's all very well blissing out on beautiful music and then spilling my deep felt truths from that divine trance, but it's not what I'm about. If I'm going to waggle my arse in public the idea is to provide a succinct message about where the honey is, not to hypnotise everyone with my arse.

3) Read more of Conversations with God. BTW, I'm calling the almighty "God" again. It's just such a powerful word no other will do. But when I refer to y'all as Guys you know exactly what I mean yeah? I'm naming you as Gods. As baby Universes in your own right. As creatures of imagination and story and meat. Children of God. Wrought from the very stuff of God. All that Jazz.

In the meantime, anyone got a message to share then email, comment, pick up some litter, whatever. I am loving the messages, bring them on.  Help me out, I've got missions.

Love you Guys.

x
TP

P.S. Finally listened to the 1st song off of The Seldom Seen Kid. Ha ha ha.  Talk about future echoes, or parallel evolution or whatever has happened there.  All I can say is, Yes! Of course!!!!  But then I do have a lot to learn about grace still...

No comments:

Post a Comment